INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We collect and receive information about you in the following ways:
- Information you give us
This includes any information that you provide to us directly, whether through our Platforms or via phone, text messages, social media, fax or any other medium, this may include information you give to us:
- by filling out forms on our Platforms. Like when you sign-up for an account or when you subscribe or register to use services on our Platforms;
- when you enter a competition, promotion or complete a survey;
- by posting comments or content on our Platforms;
- when you purchase one of our products or services;
- when you contact us and when you otherwise provide information directly to us.
- Information we collect or receive when you use our Platforms, products or services
We collect information when you use our Platforms or services by using cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Depending on how you access and use our Platforms, we may receive:
- Log information (for example information about your interactions with our Platforms and other services you use, the content you view and the search queries you submit);
- Information we infer about you based on your interaction with our products and services;
- Device information (for example the type of device you’re using, how you access our Platforms, your browser or operating system and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address);
- Location information (for example, your device’s GPS signal and information about nearby Wi-Fi networks and cell towers. We get this information when you use location-enabled services).
- Information we receive from other sources.
This is information about you that is publicly or commercially available or information we receive about you if you use any other websites we operate or other services we provide or employ. We may also receive information about you when you choose to connect with social networking services while using our Platforms. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).